Are you wanting to develop your own home meditation practice?
This course is for you if:
> You've never practiced meditation and want to learn about the basics of Mindfulness-Based Meditation in a step-by-step process.
> You are already familiar with meditation and want to deepen your understanding while cultivating a daily home based meditation practice with an online sangha (community).
Maeve is offering a 6 week in-depth guided online meditation course beginning January 1st for the New Year. The course will provide weekly guided mindfulness-based meditations paired with useful information on Mindfulness-Based Meditation and weekly integration exercises that include writing, movement and art making. Maeve has extensive background in teaching yoga and meditation, holds a Masters Degree in Clinical Mental Health Counseling and is a License Professional Counselor Associate. Her heart is deeply connected to Somatic and Expressive Arts Therapy, which she has been offering individually and in groups for the last few years. Maeve is inspired by the therapeutic magic that occurs during the synthesis of meditation, somatic therapy and art making. Students have reported experiencing fundamental shifts in their life as a result of developing a consistent home meditation practice including, empowerment, clarity, resilience, contentment, and compassion. Maeve is dedicated to offering accessible courses that offer effective guidance for individuals to discover their innate wisdom and their ability to develop a home practice.
What you can look forward to:
- Developing your personalized home meditation practice.
- Learn in depth information and skills for Mindfulness Based Meditation.
- Enjoy being on this journey with an online community.
- Optional writing, movement and art making exercises will be offered each week for reflection and processing.
- Have access to Maeve's audio guided meditations and informational videos for as long as you want. They are yours to keep and continue practicing with!
- During the course you will have email access with Maeve to consult and process with on your 6-week meditation journey.
- 40+ days of consecutive meditation practice to allow the practice to settle in as a new, beneficial habit.
Register Today: Early Bird Special - $55 until 12/15 --- $82 after 12/15
Potential Benefits of Mindfulness Based Meditation:
-Anxiety, stress, depression, exhaustion and irritability may decrease with a consistent meditation practice.
-Reducing pain and the emotional reaction to it.
-Improving working memory, creativity, attention span and reaction speeds. Enhance mental and physical stamina and resilience.
-Enhancing Emotional Intelligence.
-Reducing addictive and self-destructive behavior.
-Increasing grey matter in areas associated with self-awareness, empathy, self-control and attention.
-Improving immune system functioning, increasing cellular regeneration, lowering blood pressure and decreasing the risk of hypertension.
Early Bird Special: $55 before 12/15
After 12/15: $72